NEW FOREST DOG WALKING
New Forest dog walking is guaranteed to please your beloved pet, whether running with a pack of buddies or out on a solo stroll! Adult dogs and puppies of all ages and size are welcome. Insured, dog first aider and DBS checked means New Forest Paws can be trusted with your beloved pet. Picking up and dropping off from your home address of course makes the whole process easier for you. We are a small business based in New Milton and can cover anywhere from Bransgore, Christchurch to Lymington and anywhere in-between.
Conditions for New Forest dog walking:
- Well behaved dogs only for group walks (on and off lead)
- No bitches in season
- Well behaved entire dogs accepted
- All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations & treatments
- All dogs collected with their own collar or harness on please
- Additional small travel charges may apply to areas further afield, ie. Christchurch & Bransgore, Highcliffe & Lymington.
In home pet care is the perfect way to keep your pets where they feel most comfortable when you are either at work, on a long or short holiday, or simply need some assistance. We are Fully insured and DBS checked New Forest Paws can reassure pet owners that we can be trusted in your home. Likewise, as a trained dog first aider, we can also be trusted to take good care of your beloved pets in the event of an emergency. New Forest Paws pet care can also look after your cat or caged animals (like rabbits, rodents and birds) and domesticated farm animals.
- 50% deposit required
- Pet food & cleaning out supplies to be provided
- Clear written instructions to be supplied
- Any concerns or treatments pets require to be discussed prior to booking
- Additional travel charges may apply to areas further afield, ie. Christchurch & Bransgore, Highcliffe & Lymington.
DOG / PUPPY TRAINING
Training your puppy from a young age is the easiest and quickest way to a well behaved dog. Training adult dogs is still very effective, it just may take a little longer. All training is carried out by a qualified dog trainer. Insured, DBS checked and dog first aid trained for your peace of mind. All aspects of training will be discussed during your initial consultation and a 6-8 week tailored course provided for you.
- 50% deposit required
- Initial consultation required even if some training has already been implemented [/one-half]
New Milton – Barton on Sea – Milford on Sea – Highcliffe – Lymington – Sway – Bransgore
Have a look at our Facebook Reviews: